Emergency oxygen administration can be given in most breathing and cardiac emergencies. This course, designed and offered by EMS Safety Services, may be taught separately or as part of a comprehensive CPR, AED or First Aid training course.
EMERGENCY OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION
- Taught as a stand alone program or in conjunction with EMS Safety’s CPR/AED or First Aid Training courses.
- Meets standards for emergency
- Instructor-to-Student ratio of 1:12
- Major topics:
- Emergency oxygen defined
- Types and uses of oxygen equipment
- Oxygen delivery devices and how to use them
- General guidelines for use of emergency oxygen
- Risks associated oxygen delivery
- Oxygen safety and storage
- Requires written and skills testing for certification
About EMS Safety Services, Inc Courses and Materials
Citizen Rescuers and Professional First Responders: EMS Safety Services, Inc. offers a broad range of safety courses and certification opportunities recognized nationwide.
Click a link to see course descriptions:
- CPR & AED for Community Rescuers
- Basic First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Emergency Oxygen Administration
- CPR & First Aid for Childcare Providers
- CPR & AED for Professional Rescuers
- Continuing Education Credits – CECBEMS Approved
We also offer Tools that keep you safe and can save lives:
This course is approved by or meets the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), U.S. Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS), the Dental Assisting National Board, the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), among many others. This course is also approved in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
All course materials, graphics, descriptions are Copyright © by EMS Safety Services, Inc., 1046 Calle Recodo, Suite K, San Clemente, CA 92673 – Toll Free: (800) 215-9555; Fax: (949) 388-2776.