Saving lives is more than a 'feel good' business - it can give you security.
All you need is a desire to teach people how to save lives. Our comprehensive instructor training packages will give you the knowledge and experience to be a competent instructor and have a current CPR/AED and first aid certification from a nationally recognized organization. We will provide you with the resources you need. A combination of hands-on, visual and auditory teaching techniques is required to maximize student retention.Workplace safety is a growth industry. State and federal regulations require many businesses to give their employees basic training for CPR, First Aid, and use of AEDs. You can be part of this growth AND we can help you get there.
- Instructor Manuals
- Sample Student Workbooks
- No hidden charges!
EMS Safety Services, Inc. has been training safety instructors for more than 20 years. We offer a broad range of emergency care courses for individuals and professional rescuers. Our training programs are OSHA compliant and are approved by federal, state, municipal and private/nonprofit organizations. Click here for a complete description.
Our training programs are approved or meets the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry, the U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). More.
But the best part – is the package of features and benefits you receive as an Instructor trained by EMS Safety Services.
- Low start-up cost
- Customer service focused
- High quality, up-to-date information
- Affordable workbooks
- Ongoing client support
- May be taught nationwide
- Nationally recognized
- Increased profit potential
- Marketing resources
- Listing on our website to let students find you
Our well-trained emergency care instructors use their field-tested experience and education to lead students through set training program curricula. Our Instructors have great flexibility to match personal teaching style to students’ needs, with the help of course materials that are written and prepared by professional trainers and educators:
- DVD components
- Hands-on practice
- Written workbooks
- Scripted instruction and demonstration
Our programs are fully interactive. The courses are designed to keep students interested and to strengthen confidence as they learn and retain new skills.
You’ll find that our programs meet national CPR, AED and First Aid guidelines. Candidates for successful training include lay providers and citizen rescuers (home, worksite), healthcare providers, professional rescuers, and public safety responders. The training programs offered may be taught separately or combined for comprehensive study.
- Access important material exclusive to EMS Safety Instructors
- Manage and setup digital rosters and issue digital certification cards
- Create and update information to be listed on the "Find an Instructor" feature
- Upload rosters and store them online
- Submit an "Ask the Expert" question
- Submit a "Save Story"
- Low cost
- Certification cards included
- Signs, symptoms & treatment are easily identified
- Topic heading on outer margin for easy look up
- Just the right amount of information – not too much, not too little.
- Some titles Available in Spanish
- View sample pages
- Easy-to-use, step-by-step Teaching Guide
- Optional topics included
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved by or meets the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry, the U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
- Gripping drama to show real-life application
- Step-by-step demonstration
- Video lecture of major topics
- CPR and First Aid are available in Spanish