Certification to Teach CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid – for as little as: $415.00
Saving lives is more than a ‘feel good’ business – it can give you security.
All you need is a desire to teach people how to save lives. Our comprehensive First Aid instructor training packages will give you the knowledge and experience to be a competent instructor and have a current CPR/AED and first aid certification from a nationally-recognized organization. We will provide you with the resources you need. A combination of hands-on, visual and auditory teaching techniques helps to maximize student retention. Workplace safety is a growth industry. State and federal regulations require many businesses to give their employees basic training for CPR, First Aid, and use of AEDs. You can be part of this growth AND we can help you get there.
- Instructor Manuals
- Sample Student Workbooks
- No hidden charges!
EMS Safety Services, Inc. has been training safety CPR instructors for more than 25 years. We offer a broad range of emergency care courses for workplace, community and professional rescuers. Our OSHA-compliant training programs are used by thousands of Instructors who teach First Aid at Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, schools and universities, small or mid-size businesses, and the general community.
Our First Aid Instructor Training programs are approved or meet the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry, U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). Click here for a complete list of federal, state and local agencies, organizations and regulatory agencies that have approved or accept EMS Safety programs.
But the best part – is the package of features and benefits you receive as a CPR Instructor trained by EMS Safety Services.
- Low start-up cost
- Customer service focused
- High quality, up-to-date information
- Affordable workbooks
- Ongoing client support
- May be taught nationwide
- Increased profit potential
- Marketing resources
- Listing on our website to let students find you
Our Instructors have great flexibility to match personal teaching style to students’ needs, with the help of course materials that are written and prepared by professional trainers and educators:
- Video components for consistent demonstration in every course
- Hands-on practice is not only required, but emphasized to reinforce life-saving skills in realistic scenarios
- Printed workbooks that are so clear and well-organized that students will want to take them home
- Lecture guides to help new or infrequent Instructors
Our programs are fully interactive. The courses are designed to keep students interested and to strengthen confidence as they learn and retain new skills.
You’ll find that our programs meet national CPR, AED and First Aid guidelines. Candidates for successful training include lay providers and citizen rescuers (home, worksite), healthcare providers, professional rescuers, and public safety responders. The training programs offered may be taught separately or combined for comprehensive study.
- Access important material exclusive to EMS Safety Instructors
- Manage and setup digital rosters and issue digital certification cards
- Create and update information to be listed on the “Find an Instructor” feature
- Upload rosters and store them online
- Submit an “Ask the Expert” question
- Submit a “Save Story”
- Low cost
- Certification cards included
- Signs, symptoms & treatment are easily identified
- Topic heading on outer margin for easy look up
- Just the right amount of information – not too much, not too little.
- Some titles Available in Spanish
- View sample pages
- Easy-to-use, step-by-step Teaching Guide
- Optional topics included
- Approved by or meets the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry, the U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
- Award-winning videos
- Includes real rescuers, real victims, real emergency scenes
- Gripping drama keeps students focused and motivated to learn
- Step-by-step demonstration
- Video lecture of major topics
- CPR and First Aid are available in Spanish