The holiday season is upon us with plenty to celebrate among friends and family. Here are some simply holiday safety tips to help keep your family safe when traveling and at home.
- Reduce fire hazards by taking precautions when cooking, using a live Christmas tree, and decorating with holiday lights and candles.
- Avoid food poisoning by handling and storing food safely.
- Prepare for winter road conditions and increased traffic when traveling during the holidays.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors in your home.
- Take a CPR, AED and First Aid training class near you.
Check out the HSI Emergency Care blog for detailed holiday safety tips.