There are only a few weeks left in 2021, which means it’s time to close out your books and take steps to set your CPR business up for success for the new year.
Here are some end-of-year housekeeping tasks to get ready for 2022:
- Generate financial reports to get organized for tax season and to understand where your CPR business stands financially.
- Update contact information for clients and vendors.
- Evaluate your payment options.
- Take inventory of training equipment and supplies.
- Update marketing materials for the upcoming year.
Check out the HSI Emergency care blog for more CPR business tips for the new year.
Recent Blog Posts
Winter storms present many challenges and dangers. Keep yourself and your family safe by preparing for winter storms by: Signing up for emergency alerts in your area and paying… read more →
Sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone at any time. People of all ages — from infants to teens to older adults — can experience sudden cardiac arrest without… read more →
Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires in the United States. But home cooking fires are preventable. Here are some home cooking safety tips from the National… read more →
Carbon monoxide is a “silent killer” that takes the lives of hundreds of people each year. Additionally, it makes tens of thousands of people ill annually. Symptoms of carbon… read more →
Comments are closed.