There are only a few weeks left in 2021, which means it’s time to close out your books and take steps to set your CPR business up for success for the new year.
Here are some end-of-year housekeeping tasks to get ready for 2022:
- Generate financial reports to get organized for tax season and to understand where your CPR business stands financially.
- Update contact information for clients and vendors.
- Evaluate your payment options.
- Take inventory of training equipment and supplies.
- Update marketing materials for the upcoming year.
Check out the HSI Emergency care blog for more CPR business tips for the new year.