As a mobile CPR Instructor, you must adapt to your environment on the spot. There might be issues with the training location or technology once you arrive. Therefore, it’s important to prepare ahead of time as much as possible for your CPR classes that are on the go.
Here are a few teaching tips for mobile CPR Instructors:
- Decide how you’ll take payment for your mobile CPR classes (e.g. cash, invoice, PayPal, etc.), and then clearly communicate your payment policy before traveling.
- Choose travel-friendly CPR manikins.
- Discuss certification delivery ahead of time (e.g. physical vs. digital certification cards).
- Explore ways to market yourself as a mobile CPR Instructor (e.g. changing your business name or including your mobile services in your tagline).
- Utilize helpful training tools such as the new HSI Video Player Web App, now in your Otis portal.
Check out the HSI Emergency Care blog for more mobile CPR Instructor teaching tips.