CPR, AED and First Aid for Childcare Providers
The CPR, AED and First Aid for Childcare Providers course offered by EMS Safety Services, Inc. is OSHA compliant and is approved by federal, state, municipal and private/nonprofit organizations. Click here for a complete description. This training program may be taught separately or as part of a comprehensive safety course.
CPR, AED and First Aid for Childcare Providers Workbook Features:
- The perfect book for caregivers of small children.
- Approved by CA EMSA for use in licensed childcare facilities.
- Available with Spanish language workbook and DVD
- 2-year certification
- 78-page workbook
- Includes Certification card
- Instructor-to-Student ratio of 1:12
- Requires written and skills testing
All Topics of Basic CPR, AED & First Aid Plus:
RECOGNIZING MALTREATMENT OF CHILDREN
Citizen Rescuers and Professional First Responders: EMS Safety Services, Inc. offers a broad range of safety courses and certification opportunities recognized nationwide. Click a link to see course descriptions:
- CPR & AED for Community Rescuers
- Basic First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Emergency Oxygen Administration
- CPR & First Aid for Childcare Providers
- CPR, AED & First Aid for the Senior Community
- CPR & AED for Professional Rescuers
- Continuing Education Credits – CECBEMS Approved
We also offer Tools that keep you safe and can save lives:
- AED Trainers & Supplies
- CPR Manikins
- CPR Masks
- First Aid Kits
- First Aid Supplies
- Oxygen tanks and supplies
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
EMS Safety's courses are approved by or meet the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), U.S. Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS), the Dental Assisting National Board, the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), among many others. This course is also approved in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Click Here or Contact Us for more details.
All course materials, graphics, descriptions are Copyright © by EMS Safety Services, Inc., 1046 Calle Recodo, Suite K, San Clemente, CA 92673 - Toll Free: (800) 215-9555; Fax: (949) 388-2776.
One of the most well informed teachers I've taken a class from… we dug into interesting topics, including great examples of tips on how to teach.
- J. David Conrad